Buy drugs online without a prescription
Without a Prescription
Iotim belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-blockers that reduces the pressure inside the eye.
Iotim eyedrops are given to treat chronic open-angle glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye).
Iotim has the generic name of Levobunolol.
Iotim is in a class called beta blockers.
Iotim works by lowering pressure within the eyeball.
Iotim is prescribed to treat:
- high pressure in the eye;
Iotim side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions (such as difficulty in breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, tongue, face, or hives);
- asthma attack (shortness of breath, wheezing);
- Burning and tingling (pins and needles);
- burning or stinging;
- Chest pain;
- congestive heart failure (shortness of breath, chest pain, anxiety);
- Difficult or labored breathing;
- Hair loss;
- Heart palpitations;
- irregular heartbeat, slow heartbeat, or low blood pressure;
- Low blood pressure;
- Nasal congestion;
- Skin peeling;
- Slow or irregular heartbeat;
- Temporary heart stoppage;
- Vision problems;
Iotim is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- asthma or chronic lung disease;
- diabetes, overactive thyroid;
- heart disease (high blood pressure, heart failure, heart block);
- very slow heart rate;
- cardiogenic shock (shock due to insufficient heart action);
- certain heart irregularities;
- heart failure;
- if you have an allergic reaction to Iotim or are sensitive to Iotim;
- severe chronic obstructive lung disease;
- slow heartbeat (sinus bradycardia);
Do not take Iotim with any of the following drugs:
- atenolol (tenormin);
- metaprolol (lopressor);
- propranolol (inderal);
- calcium-blocking blood pressure medications such as calan and cardizem;
- digitalis (the heart medication lanoxin);
- epinephrine (epifrin);
- oral beta blockers such as the blood pressure medications inderal and tenormin;
- reserpine (serpasil);
The typical dose of Iotim 0.25% is 1 or 2 drops twice daily.
The recommended starting dose is 1 or 2 drops of Iotim 0.5% in the affected eye(s) once a day.
For more severe glaucoma, your doctor may have you use Iotim 0.5% twice a day.
Reported Iotim overdose symptoms are:
- Breathing difficulty;
- difficulty in breathing;
- heart attack;
- Heart failure;
- Low blood pressure;
- shortness of breath;
- slow heart rate;
- Slowed heartbeat;
Other Brand Names