Buy drugs online without a prescription
Fluticasone-0.5 contains 0.5 mg Fluticasone Propionate.
Fluticasone-2 contains 2 mg Fluticasone Propionate.
Without a Prescription
Fluticasone is prescribed to prevent asthma attacks.
Adults and adolescents over 16 years of age
Prophylactic management in severe asthma (patients requiring high dose inhaled or oral corticosteroid therapy).
Children and adolescents from 4 to 16 years of age:
Treatment of mild to moderate acute exacerbations of asthma in an outpatient setting.
Inform your doctor first before using Fluticasone if you have:
- Fungal infection;
- Serious viral;
Some of the serious side effects of Fluticasone are allergic reaction such as:
- Worsening respiratory symptoms;
- Swelling of the lips;
- Rash or unexplained open sores or bruising;
- Numbness tingling or pain;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Closing of the throat;
Some of the less serious side effects of Fluticasone are:
- Cataracts which may develop after long-term use;
- Decreased growth in children taking large doses;
- Dryness of the mouth nose or throat after use;
- Headache or lightheadedness;
- Hoarseness or deepening of the voice cough or sore throat;
- Increased pressure in the eyes glaucoma or tearing of the eyes;
- Unpleasant taste or smell;
- Yeast infection in the mouth or throat;
Children and adolescents 4 to 16 years of age
(Treatment of acute exacerbations of asthma):
1 mg twice daily.
The maximum duration of treatment used in the clinical trials was 7 days. Subsequent maintenance dosing may be more conveniently accomplished using a pressurized metered-dose inhaler or powder inhalation.
Adults and adolescents over 16 years
(Prophylactic management in severe asthma):
The recommended initial dose is 2 mg twice daily. The dosage should then be adjusted until control is achieved or reduced to the minimum effective dose according to the individual response.
Fluticasone is contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of their components.