Buy drugs online without a prescription
Without a Prescription
Emend is prescribed to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer treatment (chemotherapy) or by anesthesia prescribed during surgery.
Emend is in a class of medications called antiemetics.
Emend is prescribed alone to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by surgery.
Emend is prescribed with other drugs to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy treatment.
Emend is not prescribed to treat nausea and vomiting that you already have.
Emend works by blocking the action of neurokinin, a natural substance in the brain that causes nausea and vomiting.
Emend is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Emend, fosEmend, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Liver disease;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Emend or any other medications;
- Do not take Emend if you are taking astemizole (Hismanal not available in the US) cisapride (Propulsid not available in the US) pimozide (Orap) or terfenadine (Seldane not available in the US);
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications vitamins nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin)antifungals such as itraconzaole (Sporanox) ketoconazole (Nizoral) and lansoprazole benzodiazepines such as alprazolam (Xanax) diazepam (Valium) midazolam (Versed) and triazolam (Halcion)diltiazem (Cardizem Dilacor;
Do not take Emend with any of the following drugs:
- Steroid drugs like dexamethasone or methylprednisolone;
- Some chemotherapy medications like etoposide, ifosfamide, vinblastine, vincristine;
- Some antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin;
- Female hormones, like estrogens or progestins and birth control pills;
- Drugs prescribed for sleep or anxiety disorders like alprazolam, diazepam, or midazolam;
- Drugs for seizures or to control epilepsy like carbamazepine or phenytoin;
- Drugs for HIV;
- Drugs for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole;
Emend side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Sharp pain in your leg;
- Sharp or severe stomach pain;
- Serious dizziness or disorientation, confusion;
- Rectal bleeding;
- Loss of appetite;
- High or low blood pressure;
- Hair loss;
- Constipation or diarrhea;
- Changes in heart rhythm;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Stomach pain;
- Loss of appetite;