Buy drugs online without a prescription
Without a Prescription
Efudix cream is prescribed in the management of skin cancer and skin conditions, which can develop into cancer (pre-malignant skin lesions).
Efudix injection is prescribed in the palliative management of some types of cancer, including colon, rectum, breast, stomach and pancrease.
Efudix is available in cream form.
Efudix is prescribed for the topical treatment of multiple actinic or solar keratoses.
Efudix works by preventing the growth and division of cells and therefore stops them increasing in numbers.
In the 5% strength it is also useful in the treatment of superficial basal cell carcinomas when conventional methods are impractical, such as with multiple lesions or difficult treatment sites.
This belongs to the group of medicines known as antimetabolites.
Efudix is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you are taking any other medicines including those available to buy without a prescription herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you are pregnant trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
Do not take Efudix with any of the following drugs:
The antineoplasic agent increases the anticoagulant effect:
Efudix increases the effect of hydantoin:
Efudix side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Scaling and peeling of the affected skin after one or two weeks;
- Pink area is left when the skin treated with Efudix cream heals;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Efudix may also be known as:
- Fluro Uracil;