Buy drugs online without a prescription
Without a Prescription
Cefotetan will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Cefotetan is prescribed to treat or prevent certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Cefotetan is a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefotetan is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have an unusual or allergic reaction to cefotetan, cephalosporin or penicillin antibiotics, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- If you have anemic;
- If you have bleeding problems;
- If you have breast-feeding;
- If you have kidney disease;
- If you have pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- If you have stomach, intestinal problems like colitis;
Do not take Cefotetan with any of the following drugs:
- Certain antibiotics given by injection;
Cefotetan can interfere with some urine glucose tests. If you use such tests, talk with your health care professional.
Alcohol may interfere with the effect of this medicine and make you feel ill.
Avoid alcoholic drinks while you are taking this medicine and for at least 3 days after.
Contact your doctor if you have diarrhea that lasts more than 2 days or if the diarrhea is severe and watery.
Do not treat diarrhea with over-the-counter products.
If you are being treated for a sexually transmitted disease, avoid sexual contact until you have finished your treatment.
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not begin to improve or if you get new symptoms. Your doctor will monitor your condition and blood work as needed.
Your sexual partner may also need treatment.
Cefotetan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Vaginal itch, irritation;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual bleeding, bruising;
- Stomach pain;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Pain, swelling and irritation at the injection site;
- Pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;