Buy drugs online without a prescription
Without a Prescription
Albalon is a decongestant indicarted to relieve:
- And itchy/watering eyes due to colds;
- Eye irritations (smog / swimming / wearing contact lenses);
Albalon is known as a sympathomimetic (alpha receptor agonist) that works in the eye to decrease congestion.
Albalon help protect the eyes from more irritation.
Some brands of naphazoline eye drops also contain other ingredients.
Zinc sulfate, an astringent, helps reduce redness and irritation.
Albalon side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blurred vision;
- Decrease in body temperature;
- Eye pain;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Other vision problems;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Widened pupils;
- Worsening redness/itching/swelling in or around the eyes;
Albalon is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to it;
- If you are allergic to preservatives (benzalkonium chloride);
- If you have any other allergies;
- If you have diabetes;
- If you have eye infection/injury;
- If you have glaucoma;
- If you have heart problems (high blood pressure);
- If you have overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism);
Do not take Albalon with any of the following drugs:
- MAO inhibitors;
- Phenelzine procarbazine;